dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve
The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks involved with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
All fabric composition details are clearly labelled on individual products.
Product descriptions on the website may vary due to descriptions being linked to full range size sets rather than individual products.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve design is large and loose enough for you to pull your arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.