PEAK PS MARATHON RACER VEST
Designed for paddlers looking for a low profile, high performance fit but with plenty of storage and hydration options, including a rear H2O bladder pocket and a front pocket large enough to fit a drinks bottle with stiff straw. The Marathon Racer has proven hugely popular with distance paddlers, explorers, and Stand Up Paddleboarders.
· ISO 12402-5 approved
· Ultra low profile Olympic cut
· 55-65N of Gaia environmentally friendly soft foam
· Tough 600d ripstop polyester / nylon shell
· Figure hugging shoulder adjusters
· Integrated side straps
· Cavernous front pocket with internal gear clips, external webbing loops for removable hose clips and sewn drainage holes
· Large back pocket for optional H2O drinks bladder
· Removable front pocket snax bag for speedy on-the-go nutritional replenishment
· SUP Leash ready (sold separately: see link below for guide)
·Weight (LXL): 790g
·Sizes: SM. LXL. XXL
SIZING GUIDEPeak UK reserve the right to change product specifications, colours and sizing without prior notice. Sizing may change from garment to garment and batch to batch. Our written size guide is for use as a guide only. We suggest customers try garments before they buy to guarantee fit.
For non-ladies specific items, sizing works as follows (approx): XXS=8. XS=10. S=12. M=14. L=16. XL=18. XXL=20. PFDS: XS=8. SM=10/12. LXL=14/16. XXL=18.
PFD N uplift varies from model to model, value shown is the minimum across the range.