he Two Bare Feet 'Geo' Standard Surfskate is a cruisy carving style board that you can use to practice your surfing on dry land. The durable Canadian Maple gives these boards a really solid feel and a stylish aesthetic that suits its retro fishtail inspired shape
The STANDARD SURFSKATE truck used up front provides a great blend of stability and responsiveness that beginner riders will find easy to get to grips with. More experienced riders will also enjoy the way this truck is able to deal with a bit more speed than that of our 360 SURFSKATE options.
- BOARD STYLE: Surfskate (Carver)
- BOARD DIMENSIONS: Length 31" x Width 9.5"
- WHEELBASE: 20" (axle to axle)
- CONCAVE STYLE: Standard
- CONCAVE DEPTH: Mild
- DECK CONSTRUCTION: 7 Ply Canadian Maple Deck
- TRUCKS: 6.5" standard aluminium rear truck with 6.5" standard surfskate truck at front
- KICKTAIL: Rear kicktail
- WHEELS: Sessions series 65mm (78A) Super High rebound
- WHEEL COLOUR: Black
- BEARINGS: TBF Pro Series 7 Chrome
- GRIPTAPE: Transparent / Black Die-Cut